Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Twilight" in MY life

Last night at a chilly soccer practice I pulled out my newest purchase- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. I have to have this book read before my friends and I go to see the movie in 3 weeks. I thought this would be a stretch due to my busy full-time Mom position but, ha ha ha- I'm now on page 426 out of 498. Imagine my surprise to find out on page 5 where this story takes place. Just south of the city of Port Angeles, Washington- home to my sister, Pam, niece, Chelsey, and my father, Brian. I took the kids there in September 2006 and we LOVED it! The first picture is from Brian's backporch, then us at the top of Hurricane Ridge, the last picture is from the ferry on the way back from Canada coming into Port Angeles. Enjoy the pics! Can't wait to start reading book 2!!




1 comment:

Jaime said...

how cool is that? hopefully the movie will have some scenes from there?! you've now been "twiligtized", you won't be able to put them down!